On Friday, October 21st , Devron Sales will be participating in the 48th annual Drainage Engineers Conference.
This system not only reduces phosphate and nitrate but also eliminates the use of heavy equipment and halts soil erosion, all in an environmentally friendly manner. We work with agricultural groups, municipalities, drainage professionals and conservation authorities to help develop best practices in reducing the surface and subsurface transportation of phosphorus off agricultural land either directly into waterways, or via municipal drainage systems.
Where is it:
Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel & Conference Ctr
Address: 601 Scottsdale Dr, Guelph, ON N1G 3E7
On Friday, October 23rd , Devron participated in the 47th annual Drainage Engineers Conference. It was a well attended with many educational speeches for all those in attendance.
The main topics that were discussed during the Conference were:
- Rural Stormwater Management Model for Drainage Projects
- State of Climate Change Modelling and Impacts on Highway Drainage Infrastructure
- Resilience and the Management of Fish Habitat in Agricultural Landscapes
- Drainage and the Endangered Species Acts
- Exeter Drain Case Study
- Optimizing Water & Sediment Control Basin Design for Drainage and Water Quality Improvement
For more details about the Annual Drainage Engineers Conference 2015, click here
For additional information on Devron Sales Ltd. at the Annual Drainage Engineers Conference please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.