On Friday, October 23rd , Devron participated in the 47th annual Drainage Engineers Conference. It was a well attended with many educational speeches for all those in attendance.
The main topics that were discussed during the Conference were:
- Rural Stormwater Management Model for Drainage Projects
- State of Climate Change Modelling and Impacts on Highway Drainage Infrastructure
- Resilience and the Management of Fish Habitat in Agricultural Landscapes
- Drainage and the Endangered Species Acts
- Exeter Drain Case Study
- Optimizing Water & Sediment Control Basin Design for Drainage and Water Quality Improvement
We took the opportunity to display Shoresox™ Erosion Control System and had received good feed back from those in attendance. We are looking forward to supporting the conference again next year. Shoresox gives us the soft-armor alternative to many of the hard armor erosion control products like gabion baskets, and concrete headwalls. This system not only eliminates the use of heavy equipment, but allows you to complete the project in an quick, cost effective and environmentally friendly manner.
For more details about the Annual Drainage Engineers Conference 2015, click here
For additional information on Devron Sales Ltd. at the Annual Drainage Engineers Conference please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.