On Friday, October 23rd , Devron participated in the 47th annual Drainage Engineers Conference. It was a well attended with many educational speeches for all those in attendance.
The main topics that were discussed during the Conference were:
- Rural Stormwater Management Model for Drainage Projects
- State of Climate Change Modelling and Impacts on Highway Drainage Infrastructure
- Resilience and the Management of Fish Habitat in Agricultural Landscapes
- Drainage and the Endangered Species Acts
- Exeter Drain Case Study
- Optimizing Water & Sediment Control Basin Design for Drainage and Water Quality Improvement
For more details about the Annual Drainage Engineers Conference 2015, click here
For additional information on Devron Sales Ltd. at the Annual Drainage Engineers Conference please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.